Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Marathon Man

www.npr.org/2011/02/08/133600374/Marathon-Man-Completes-Yearlong-Quest

As my wife was driving home from work yesterday, she was listening to NPR and heard the following story about 49-year-old Stefaan Engels of Belgium completed his 365th marathon, in 365 consecutive days. Now that I have completed 100 straight days, my feat seems pretty darn small in comparison! But, like Stefaan, I want to inspire people I know in my community to live active healthy lives. So today, enjoy this brief interview from the NPR link above and hopefully I will see you out on the roads, trails, canals, or track!

By the way, if I could get a couple of companies to sponsor me for one year, I would attempt the same feat! Hmmmmm, maybe something to add to the bucket list. Stay healthy and keep running.

No comments:

Post a Comment