Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to Square One

Well, it's back to square one. That seems to be the story of my post 40 adventures in running, however, it is Sunday, it is sunny, and I get to run. Slow and easy and feeling like a newbie. But hey, the foot is a little tender, but other than that, it felt good. I am definitely finding that the older I get, the more and more I appreciate those days that I get to feel the sun on my back and the coolness of a sweat soaked t-shirt clinging to my torso. Even a little chub rub is not that bad at this point.

So since I am coming off of a plantar fasciitis injury, I thought today I would share a link to arguably the best over 40 distance runner in America, Pete Magill's article in Running Times on stretching and injury prevention exercises that all of us should be implementing in our daily training. Enjoy the reading and as always, stay healthy and keep running. Running Times Magazine: Magill on Masters: Mastering Common Injuries
runningtimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment